Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Who unfollowed me on Instagram

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Who unfollowed me on Instagram

Postby MarioFred » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:52 am

Friends, if you are also interested in finding out the number of unsubscribes from your page, then I advise you to use a service that shows who unfollowed me on Instagram. This is very interesting for me, I have already tried and found out, try it too. By the way, it is completely anonymous and safe.
MarioFred

Re: Who unfollowed me on Instagram

Postby Eshfor » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:11 am

Can I know how to block one person's access if they have signed up? I'm trying to insert several photos into a post, but it doesn't work. Also I can't write to someone if he/she denied access to the page
Eshfor

Postby Djoisan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:15 am

You used to be able to do that when you created targeted ads, but now you can do it in a regular post. If you used to be pissed off by the dozens of identical vacation photos your friends used to fill your feed with, that's all over now. All 100500 pictures of your baby from different angles in one post! And if you don't want to, you don't have to flip through them. To change the order of images, edit photos or add a filter, just click on the picture and hold your finger. When your post appears in your feed, there will be a special icon on the first photo to let readers guess - there are more pics, browse! And you can also add multiple photos to your stories, and even attach stickers to individual photos. If you don't know how to post multiple photos on Instagram just look at the instructions and then write me if something didn't work.
Djoisan

Postby verstellen » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:12 pm

verstellen

Postby verstellen » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:29 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
verstellen

Return to General Discussions