Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

But when I played with Edelgard

Fusion knot and historical knot tutorials.

But when I played with Edelgard

Postby ccosplayA » Wed May 12, 2021 11:35 pm

Three Houses came out. I was super excited. I put 700 hours into it. I love it so much. I played through Edelgard's route last because I love Rhea.With the new season set to arrive later this summer, it has yet to be announced for the streaming service of Netflix, as the previous season had been, though we definitely wouldn't be surprised to see these stories return to the platform as its prior episodes had.
https://www.ccosplay.com/
But when I played with Edelgard, I saw this armor in her alt skins during a battle. One Piece's Yamato. I'm working on them. I'm really excited about making them. I'm really stoked.Influencing the character development of his lover Scarlet Witch, his portrayal over the course of Wandavision made him memorable enough to the point that fans hope to see him again, alongside the Scarlet Witch.
ccosplayA

Return to Knot & Tie Tutorials