Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

How will my blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration rate

Fusion knot and historical knot tutorials.

How will my blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration rate

Postby Donjon33 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 am

Your blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration rate changes constantly throughout every day and night, even when you are sleeping. It is never the same from one minute to the next. Nobody has a constant set of vital signs.

Everything we do makes changes to our vitals, walking, talking, sitting standing, watching TV, driving, running, sleeping. Everything stimulates our bodies in some way and our bodies adjust to our current needs by slowing down or speeding up. Perfectly normal.
Donjon33

Re: How will my blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration

Postby Tripavobiys » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 am

It is very important to keep the heart normal during cardio training. Especially if you are in old age. On https://apps.apple.com/us/app/welltory-blood-pressure-pulse/id1074367771 my friend advised my grandmother to download this app. There are many functions including even breathing practices.
Tripavobiys

Re: How will my blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration

Postby Donjon33 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:23 am

I do not know if this app accurately tracks blood pressure readings
Donjon33

Return to Knot & Tie Tutorials