Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Checking the history of a used vehicle

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Checking the history of a used vehicle

Postby Simao44 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:26 am

Hello everyone, I would like to check the history of the used vehicle before buying it. Tell me what documents do I need for this and what service do I need to contact?
Simao44

Re: Checking the history of a used vehicle

Postby DeniroEnn » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:56 am

Hello, you do not need any documents for this. You can check the real mileage of the car using a special service at https://epicvin.com/. To do this, you only need to enter the Vin number of the car you are going to buy. This service will give you complete and reliable information not only about the real mileage of the car, but about everything else.
DeniroEnn

Re: Checking the history of a used vehicle

Postby Bowning » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:48 am

You are right, this step is important when buying a used car to avoid pitfalls. But you can always think about buying reliable car brands, for example, used lexus. Such cars can be in long-term operation and not break down. I have already bought a 2019 Lexus and I really like it.
Bowning

Return to General Discussions