Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Who is your idol

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Who is your idol

Postby DamianNorris » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:40 am

Poker has its idols like any sport. How much are you fascinated by this? Do you have an example that you would like to look up to? I like Daniel Negreanu (Kid Poker). This guy is cold-blooded like a shark. I want to learn how to bluff like him. Who do you admire?
DamianNorris

Re: Who is your idol

Postby Barbara » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:48 am

I don't really like the way the question is phrased. To have or not to have an idol to follow is the choice of every player. I play at idnpoker myself. I often compare the game of poker with chess and make only one point. Poker is a more lively game so you can't use someone else's style as well as your original moves. You need to learn to think first here.
Barbara

Re: Who is your idol

Postby FatJoe » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:21 am

Hello. I think I know one very useful source which you definitely will like, it's on azscore.com there you may find all the results of all matches that you may need, predictions, various leagues and other crucial things for everyone who wants to win a lot in betting.
FatJoe

Return to General Discussions