Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Why Volkswagen Atlas?

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Why Volkswagen Atlas?

Postby Leslie » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:42 am

The exterior of the 2018 Volkswagen Atlas is an aggressive design that is very different from most VW vehicles on the market. The flat, two-slot grille, square headlights, and apparently truck-like fascia seem to be designed to accentuate the Atlas' power. There are also strong lines along the bodies. The flat bonnet, slightly tapered roof and square tailgate create a square profile.

The quality of the materials is good. However, there is no hint of glitter or pretentious wow. These emotions are more suitable for functionality.

Entering and exiting the Atlas is one of its highlights, with low thresholds and easy access from any of the four doors. The front driver and passenger seats are very well made, with good levels of comfort and a nice balance of firm cushion.

The second row is also good, with a convenient location. Accommodating three adults is not a problem. The third row is for two and more likely for children, but otherwise it is also perfectly executed.

The second row of the Atlas folds forward and slides towards the front to provide access to the third row of seats. The split second row design means it is easier to fold the passenger side seat (smaller 40 percent side) than the driver's seat (larger 60 percent side).

Cargo space in the 2018 Volkswagen Atlas, an important item in this class, is not shrinking. Fold the second and third rows down and there is a massive 2741 liters.
Leslie

Re: Why Volkswagen Atlas?

Postby Bowning » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:14 am

Greetings! Now my wife and I are choosing a car for our family and I really liked the volkswagen atlas cross sport! It looks decent and has a roomy interior. It is also important for my wife that the car runs smoothly and, apparently, this model is just right for us! What do you think about this?
Bowning

Re: Why Volkswagen Atlas?

Postby verstellen » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:36 am

verstellen

Return to General Discussions