Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

What would be the ideal gift or surprise on my wife's birthd

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

What would be the ideal gift or surprise on my wife's birthd

Postby freestown7 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:19 am

What would be the ideal gift or surprise on my wife's birthday? :shock: :?:
freestown7

Re: What would be the ideal gift or surprise on my wife's bi

Postby oliviabacker » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:32 pm

Economical? : CD (love song)?, some pretty jewelry within your budget (like bracelet, earrings, pendant etc)? , Parfums?, take her out for dinner let her dress up and feel special for the day?, book in the motel for the night and bring champagne, chocolate, cake (supermarket selling it, not need big cake as long pretty looking cake)?,
oliviabacker

Postby franksmith1863 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:10 am

The main thing there is to make some special for her, You see, If you tap into that passion and buy something connected with her interest, you can’t really go wrong and it shows you know who she is. As a variant you can surprise her by giving cool necklaces-pendants https://www.fjewellery.co.uk/. The effect would be simply wow
franksmith1863

Postby jujai » Mon May 10, 2021 6:43 am

Today most people are connected because of the Internet. Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, and social messengers like WhatsApp help people to share wishes and greetings on special occasions. Also, these kinds of media help a lot in remembering the birthdays of their friends, family members, or relatives. I think this service https://birthdayimg.com/free-birthday-animated-images/ may help very much. Also, these kinds of media help a lot in remembering the birthdays of their friends, family members, or relatives.
jujai

Postby minion89 » Mon May 10, 2021 10:09 pm

The ideal gift is a cake with the key of a luxury car. I think it is the ideal gift.
mapquest directions
minion89

Postby plast67 » Thu May 13, 2021 12:54 am

It1s interesting! But I prefer more global things, especially for a wife.
plast67

Postby kolli90 » Thu May 13, 2021 12:59 am

Family is the most important thing in life. That is why you can look after real estate in Turkey https://realting.com/ru/property-for-sa ... y/istanbul for your wife - it would be a good gift, wouldn't it? Just take a look and ask the price, I think it's worth it.
kolli90

Postby karanprakash » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:47 am

An ideal gift according to me is a birthday cake. You can surprise her with a pinata cake or any other flavored cake with her name written over it.
karanprakash

Return to General Discussions