Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Do you do interior design?

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Do you do interior design?

Postby Simao44 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:47 pm

Hello everyone, I want to work as a designer. How difficult is this job?
Simao44

Re: Do you do interior design?

Postby DeniroEnn » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:54 pm

Hi, in my opinion there is nothing difficult in this work, the main thing is your desire. If you like this area then you will succeed. A modern interior designer performs drawings and visualization, understands stylistic solutions. To work, you will need to master several programs. I use CAD Software, this program significantly speeds up my work, and I can complete more orders.
DeniroEnn

Postby Odiz » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:15 pm

I more draw, ream more books:
Don Norman "design of everyday things"
Michael Janda "burn your portfolio".
Odiz

Postby Simao44 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:10 pm

Great, if you say that it is not difficult, then I will need to test my abilities in this area.
Simao44

Postby Beanstelk » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 am

Hello, I am not engaged in interior design, but I prefer my apartment to have a sophisticated design. To do this, I contacted the service at https://3dbaza.com/Tables, where they completed all the objects of design skill for me that match my taste. The advantage is that you can see a 3D model of any item that you are going to order.
Beanstelk

Postby verstellen » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:14 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
verstellen

Postby verstellen » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:24 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
verstellen

Postby verstellen » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:31 am

verstellen

Next

Return to General Discussions