Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Can you tell me?

Inquires and feedback regarding miscellaneous materials (e.g. buckles, rings, rope and cords).

Can you tell me?

Postby ZergeHow » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:10 am

Can you tell me which battery to choose? I think there is a need to upgrade mine in the car. I bought a used car. I had a 94r battery in there.
ZergeHow

Re: Can you tell me?

Postby SirBor » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:15 am

I know what kind of batteries are used there. But I do know that not many people understand even regular batteries, let alone big car batteries. A little tip - source to understand how it works. As far as I'm concerned, the coolest battery is the 94r.
SirBor

Re: Can you tell me?

Postby SirBor » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:17 am

I can give you some advice, don't torture an old machine that no longer works properly. You will spend more money on repairs than you would on the same website https://buyherepayhere.io/ where they can find you a proper car and a lender. And don't worry if you have a bad credit history. They work with that too.
SirBor

Return to Materials Questions