Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Love this bracelet but have no idea of it

Seeking or presenting information regarding rare or difficult to find instructions.

Love this bracelet but have no idea of it

Postby patricknelso » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:10 pm

i couldn't get a good picture of it, but i found this bracelet and love it. i have no idea what kind of knot or how to make it. Help!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wwlvn9tjc9j4 ... 20knot.jpg
patricknelso

Re: Love this bracelet but have no idea of it

Postby ChappyCole » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 pm

The knotting sequence used to create the bracelet in the image that you linked is a sequence invented by (I believe) JD Lenzen. The only place that I've seen it is in his book:

Paracord Fusion Ties Volume 1

The name of the tie is Chainmailed Endless Falls.

It's a minor variation, albeit a much more beautiful one, of his Endless Falls tie, which is presented here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emiLkv4BrWM&feature=plcp

Ok, here's the tricky part: describing the variations:

1) In Endless Falls, there are just 2 strands, in Chainmailed there are 3.
2) The 3rd strand is secured in the same starting knot as in Endless Falls - I'll leave it to you
to determine how to achieve that.
3) In Endless Falls, each time JD loops the center strands vertically around the crossed,
outer strands, he passes both ends of the center strands between the standing
part of the same strands, which causes the Falls side to form a series of V's, sort of.
In Chainmailed, there will be 2 pairs of center strands: 1 pair is routed down the middle
of the tie; the 2nd pair is split and routed on each side of the 1st pair. Additionally, when
looping the ends of these strands around the crossed, outer strands, you must pass all ends
to the right side of the standing part of the same strand in odd numbered rows and
they all pass to the left side in even numbered rows.

A bit tricky to understand, but coupled with the photo, you may figure it out. If you want a simple to follow, excellent, photo tutorial with instructions, then buy JD's book.

Chappy
ChappyCole

Postby patricknelso » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:30 am

Thanks for this great information. I research the name and found exactly what I was looking for. Here's the pdf I found on fusionknots.

http://www.fusionknots.com/JDs_Stuff/19 ... age%29.pdf
patricknelso

Postby jony33 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:22 am

In Endless Falls, each time JD loops the center strands vertically around the crossed,
outer strands, he passes both ends of the center strands between the standing
part of the same strands, which causes the Falls side to form a series of V's, sort of.
In Chainmailed, there will be 2 pairs of center strands: 1 pair is routed down the middle
of the tie; the 2nd pair is split and routed on each side of the 1st pair.
jony33

Postby NoahKane » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:11 am

Knotting is a good thing, but.. come on, you're young! Walk, run, love, make love, make love or usual sex on free redhead cams, but live this life fully! You'll enjoy it as hell!
NoahKane

Return to Research & Investigations