Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Suspenders

Challenges and suggestions for new knots and ties.

Suspenders

Postby factoryfk » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Has anyone thought of suspenders? Been thinking of this ,but not sure how to do the back where it crosses. Let the ideas flow.... :D
factoryfk

Re: Suspenders

Postby rondom69 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:12 am

Use a Fid and lace a diamond pattern on your two straps?

Could even get a thin piece of leather and stitch through it.
rondom69

Postby factoryfk » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 am

I will try that!
factoryfk

Postby mahisehar » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:23 am

am new to Knots and paracord use ( 1 week) bought the Fusion Knots book (just arrived). I am wondering how you make a necklace with the "Cross' attached. The cross I experimented with has various parts then joined, but I wish to incorporate the cross onto (into) a necklace.
mahisehar

Postby tamarasherwood » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:43 am

Suspenders are old fashioned but now it is trending every where. Most of them like to try this. Before students write essays their self but now then depends on online writing services to reduce their writing work and engage time with other works.
tamarasherwood

Postby MargaretGoolsby » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:04 am

Good ideas! Thank you all for the given bits of advice! Some of them I implemented in life and more detailed results, including pictures and captured process you can find in the link above. Read between the lines)
MargaretGoolsby

Return to Ideas & Proposals