Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

My dream is to work as a receptionist at the Hilton hotel.

Share and discuss your knotwork.

My dream is to work as a receptionist at the Hilton hotel.

Postby Leslie » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:03 am

I think that working at the Hilton hotel is very prestigious and I plan to send my resume to try my luck and try to get a job. The person at the reception should be able to solve issues quickly and not make the customer nervous. Therefore, I am extremely interested in what questions I will be asked at the interview.
Leslie

Re: My dream is to work as a receptionist at the Hilton hote

Postby Verolla » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:02 am

I think that for such work you will need to first take care of your appearance and choose a good suit. This should make a good impression. Just be confident and you will succeed.
Verolla

Re: My dream is to work as a receptionist at the Hilton hote

Postby Bowning » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:32 pm

Prestige means hardcore interview questions, keep that in mind. I recommend that you read about the hilton hotel interview. Find out how everything will happen and prepare for all unexpected questions. If you follow the instructions, you will probably succeed. Don't worry and be confident.
Bowning

Return to Completed Works