Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Finishing B2B Feather Bar...

Fusion knot and historical knot tutorials.

Finishing B2B Feather Bar...

Postby Hillhouse » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 am

Hey team. I am a new member and just got the book yesterday and already I have questions. I am doing a dog collar starting it with a snap shackleand ending it with a twisted shackle. The idea is a quick on and quick off collar for a 125lb dog. being that it will be with 550 cord, strength should not be an issue. I have been perplexed though, on how to tie the finishing knots that will complete this project. I have toyed with starting the project with the twisted shackle then ending with the snap shackle so as to give me room to tie knots but I dont know....

Any ideas? It has to be a strong knot that wont allow for slippage. If this dog get off due to failure of knots, people will be laying all over the ground with slobber covering their faces..

Thanks in advance...

Dylan
Hillhouse

Re: Finishing B2B Feather Bar...

Postby Hillhouse » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Okay folks... This is an update. So I tied the whole collar an got to the end and waits for a reply but didn't get any ideas. So I just decided to make a barrel knot and finish this project that way. Where can I upload pics to so you all can see it?
Hillhouse

Postby Hillhouse » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Try this link... http://postimage.org/gallery/bzxwybwe/

You should see my bully model.
Hillhouse

Postby kermelu » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:17 am

Thanks a lot for this useful info mate!
kermelu

Return to Knot & Tie Tutorials