Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

A little about football

Fusion knot and historical knot tutorials.

A little about football

Postby Barbara » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:26 am

This sport was one of the most interesting for me. Some criticize 11 "millionaires". However, I understand that this is difficult and hard work. I miss big championships. TV has canceled live broadcasts now as it is not profitable without shows and fans. But YouTube doesn't give anything definite either. Is there a football internet resource with better content?
Barbara

Re: A little about football

Postby DamianNorris » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:47 am

Have you tried visiting the official websites of Football Clubs? There is always a lot of information there. I like to search for news on social networks more)
DamianNorris

Re: A little about football

Postby Douglas_Johnson » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:08 pm

I have my own approach to football and information about it. I'm not as ardent a fan as some of my friends. But I am pleased to follow the matches of my favorite team. I use gambling sites like this - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/ ... -betwinner It is not only a news source but also an opportunity to make money through sports betting.
Douglas_Johnson

Return to Knot & Tie Tutorials