Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Bracelet, Key Fob, Buckle... Can you make this?

Fusion knot and historical knot tutorials.

Bracelet, Key Fob, Buckle... Can you make this?

Postby jinxie » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:52 am

Hey JD,

I've noticed a LOT of comments on your videos regarding "can you show me how to make THIS into THAT?", i.e. your vid shows a bracelet with loop and knot, and they want buckles... or you show a key fob and they want a bracelet.

I was thinking it would be nice to see how to start ANY project off a buckle, or a loop, or a key ring... and how to finish them. A sort of generic 'If you need 4 strands for the run, this is how you could start'. I know it takes about an hour for YOU for every minute WE see, and this could be a long tutorial... maybe broken up into 'How to start' and 'How to finish'? Or maybe splice clips from other vids into one set of explanations? Or, even a set of stills, here on Fusion Knots!

Some of us can visualize how to make the change, but lack the video skills you have mastered, and it would be really nice to be able to refer people to an answer!

Just a thought... you know, something you could do in your COPIOUS spare time! ;)

Keep up the great work!
jinxie

Re: Bracelet, Key Fob, Buckle... Can you make this?

Postby JD~TIAT » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:42 pm

We'll see... ;)
Explore, Discover, Innovate!
JD~TIAT

Re: Bracelet, Key Fob, Buckle... Can you make this?

Postby waiyy1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Lot of useful informations here. Thaks a lot for writing them
waiyy1

Return to Knot & Tie Tutorials