Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Which brand of leather accessories do you prefer?

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Postby Stivennn » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:49 am

Stivennn

Re: Which brand of leather accessories do you prefer?

Postby Marinad » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:51 am

I like world famous brands like chanel and gucci. I am confident in their high quality and I do not mind spending a lot of money on their product. I think you understand me
Marinad

Postby vivena » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:55 am

I have an expensive leather Dior bag
vivena

Postby Franklin12 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:59 am

the accessory brand doesn't play a big role for me. creativity and high quality are important to me. I like to complement my look with daring and original leather accessories. most often I buy them online. I recently bought https://obsessharness.com/leather-garter-belt/ leather garter belt on this site. I am pleasantly surprised by their high quality service and wide assortment. I understand that thanks to this online store I can look sexy
Franklin12

Postby gerrt67 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:03 am

gerrt67

Postby Donjon33 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:14 am

And how to take care of leather things? Are there any detailed articles about this?
Donjon33

Postby Tripavobiys » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:48 am

Hey, before you buy a thing made of leather, take into account the most harmful factors that can turn your accessory into a useless mess. If you have a lot of leather things, they need care. Read the article https://beezzly.com/how-to-shrink-leather and see for yourself.
Tripavobiys

Postby verstellen » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:14 pm

verstellen

Postby verstellen » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:21 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
verstellen

Return to General Discussions